In 2011 this song came out, or it was new to me… and it s a good one so here is a Rocking Blues
tune for ya :ç
Merry Christmas :ç
When Im not having fun I Enjoy working As A-Plus Gardening and Landscaping
Who has been Working on the North Shore 25 years
In North Vancouver And West Vancouver and the GVRD
From -Lawn care to Tree topping, Pruning trees and Shrubs & Trimming hedges. also paving stones Pathways and retaining walls.
Drainage and Ponds, Sprinkler systems & Rubbish Removal.
Albert Einstein was more than just a scientist. Here are 25 amazing life lessons coming from the man himself!
1. Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
2. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
3. Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
4. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
5. A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem.
6. Love is a better teacher than duty.
7. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
8. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
9. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
10. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
11. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
12. Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
13. Force always attracts men of low morality.
14. Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.
15. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
16. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
17. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
18. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
19. Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
20. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
21. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Chill 22. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
23. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
24. Information is not knowledge.
Or for more Garden Help
A-Plus Gardening and Landscaping
North And West Vancouver BC For 25 Years
The body maintains a delicate acid-alkaline balance. Everything from healthy cells to cancer cells to soil quality and ocean life is affected by pH.
The term pH stands for “potential hydrogen” which is the measure of hydrogen ions in a particular solution. In the case of our bodies, that solution refers to our body’s fluids and tissues.
The pH scale measures how acidic or alkaline a substance is and ranges from 0 to 14. Seven is neutral. Below 7 becomes increasingly acidic, above 7 increasingly alkaline.
Proper pH varies throughout your body for many reasons. For example, your bowels, skin and vagina should be slightly acidic–this helps keep unfriendly bacteria away.
Saliva is more alkaline. While your urine is normally more acidic, especially in the morning.
In addition, your body regularly deals with naturally occurring acids that are the by-products of respiration, metabolism, cellular breakdown, and exercise.
By far the most important measurement is your blood. For optimal cellular health, your blood pH must be slightly alkaline with a pH between 7.365 and 7.4. A basic understanding of how our bodies maintain an alkaline blood range is important for good health. Your body doesn’t just find the balance it works extremely hard to create it.
Most people are bathing their cells in an inflammatory acid bath multiple times per day with tons of sugar, processed foods, and factory farmed animal products.
One of the biggest casualties of that type of diet is the toll it takes on the body, especially the digestive system, liver, and kidneys. Inflammation, allergies, arthritis, skin problems, constipation, bowel issues, stress (physical & mental) and chronic disease like cancer absolutely love this diet.
Excess acidity also sets the stage for bad bacteria (like yeast and fungus) and even viruses that wreak havoc on our health.
Therefore, maintaining pH balance is one of the important tools to optimizing your health.
Home Remedy To Correct Your PH Balance
2/3 tsp. baking soda
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar
Mix everything together. The acid/base combination will immediately begin to fizz.
Continue adding baking soda until the fizz stops and then fill the glass with 8 oz. of filtered water.
Drink this all in one sitting.
This remedy will help neutralizes the pH and create an alkaline-forming environment in your body.
You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Organic Health